PCExpress--Our online banking solution
We’re making changes to PCExpress, our online banking solution, to give you more options and convenience and importantly, better security features starting Thursday, April 12.
You can now:
• See incoming ACH withdrawals or deposits before they post to your account
• Set up or change recurring transfers when it’s convenient for you
• Create E-alerts when your account balance gets too low
• You can arrange your online banking main page to include the features and functions that you use most often
• Create a Log-in ID instead of using your member number
• Reset your password when you’re locked out
Current PCExpress User? Here's how to start:
You will need:
• Your member number and current PCExpress password. Enter your member number in the Login ID box.
• To better protect your account, you will be prompted to change your password, add a secret phrase, and create 3 questions and answers, and provide an e-mail address.
• If you don’t have a current e-mail address, please create a free e-mail account using either www.google.com/gmail, www.mail.live.com or www. yahoo.com.
• You will be asked to sign up for e-statements to protect your personal information. If you would like to continue to receive statements via the U.S. mail, please call either branch to request this option.
Never Used PCExpress? Here’s how to start:
• Click on “Not Enrolled? Enroll Today!”
• You will need your primary member number, your last name, your last 4-digits of your SSN, your zip code, and e-mail address that you can access within 30 minutes.
• If you don’t have a current e-mail address, please create a free e-mail account using either www.google.com/gmail, www.mail.live.com or www.yahoo.com
• You will receive an e-mail with a link to activate your registration and to receive your temporary password. You will need to activate your registration within 30 minutes. Copy the password and return to PCExpress sign on and paste it in. You will use the temporary password and then be prompted to change it.
• You will then add a secret phrase and create 3 questions and answers.
We encourage all members to change their Login ID to something other than their member number, for additional security, that would be easy to remember.
You will need one of the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher
Google Chrome 14.0 and higher
FireFox 3.6 and higher
Safari 5.0 and higher
You will also need Adobe Reader 9 and higher. Please download it here.
TellerExpress--our 24/7 telephone solution
Your account information is available to you 24X7. With TellerExpress, you can transfer money or a loan payment, make an inquiry on deposits, withdrawals and cleared checks, find out a loan payoff amount, and much more!
You will need your four or five digit account number and your 4 digit Teller Express pin number to access your account.
Call 414.546.7808 anytime, day or night!
Please call the credit union at 414.546.7800 with any questions, to have a member service representative talk you through Teller Express or to obtain your PIN number.
Keep in mind you will have two separate passwords, one for Teller Express and one for PCExpress!