Use Online Banking to:
- See incoming ACH withdrawals or deposits before they post to your account
- Set up or change recurring transfers when it’s convenient for you
- Create E-alerts when your account balance gets too low
- You can arrange your online banking main page to include the features and functions that you use most often
- Create a Log-in ID instead of using your member number
- Reset your password when you’re locked out
We require all members to change their Login ID to something other than their member number, for additional security, that would be easy to remember. You will also need Adobe Reader 9 and higher
Phone Banking--our 24/7 telephone solution
Your account information is available to you 24X7. With phone banking, you can transfer money or a loan payment, make an inquiry on deposits, withdrawals and cleared checks, find out a loan payoff amount, and much more!
You will need your four or five digit account number and your 4 digit Phone Banking pin number to access your account.
Call 414.546.7808 anytime, day or night!
Please call the credit union at 414.546.7800 with any questions.