PCExpress--Our online banking solution
Use PCExpress to:
- See incoming ACH withdrawals or deposits before they post to your account
- Set up or change recurring transfers when it’s convenient for you
- Create E-alerts when your account balance gets too low
- You can arrange your online banking main page to include the features and functions that you use most often
- Create a Log-in ID instead of using your member number
- Reset your password when you’re locked out
Never Used PCExpress? Here’s how to start:
- Click on “Not Enrolled? Enroll Today!”
- You will need your primary member number, your last name, your last 4-digits of your SSN, your zip code, and e-mail address that you can access within 30 minutes.
- If you don’t have a current e-mail address, please create a free e-mail account using either www.google.com/gmail, www.mail.live.com or
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to activate your registration and to receive your temporary password. You will need to activate your registration within 30 minutes. Copy the password and return to PCExpress sign on and paste it in. You will
use the temporary password and then be prompted to change it.
- You will then add security questions and answers.
We require all members to change their Login ID to something other than their member number, for additional security, that would be easy to remember. You will also need Adobe Reader 9 and higher
TellerExpress--our 24/7 telephone solution
Your account information is available to you 24X7. With TellerExpress, you can transfer money or a loan payment, make an inquiry on deposits, withdrawals and cleared checks, find out a loan payoff amount, and much more!
You will need your four or five digit account number and your 4 digit Teller Express pin number to access your account.
Call 414.546.7808 anytime, day or night!
Please call the credit union at 414.546.7800 with any questions, to have a member service representative talk you through Teller Express or to obtain your PIN number.
Keep in mind you will have two separate passwords, one for Teller Express and one for PCExpress!